Author's Permission to Publish
Contract between the Author and Kentucky Genealogical Society (the publisher).
Please read our submission guidelines before completing this form.
The author retains all copyright to material submitted to Kentucky Genealogical Society (KYGS).
By signing below, the Author agrees to the following:
- The author grants to KYGS the right to publish the listed materials electronically for the life of the society.
- The author pledges that the work is original, except for quotations from published and unpublished sources that are clearly indicated and acknowledged as such.
- The author certifies that he/she holds the copyright or has permission to use all unpublished journals, Bible pages, or photos.
- The author agrees to conform to the Copyright Law of the United States contained in Title 17 of the United States Code.
- The author guarantees that to best of his/her knowledge, the material does not contain information that is libelous or defamatory.
The Publisher reserves the right to edit submitted materials prior to publication for content and length.
The Author will receive NO PAYMENT from KYGS for materials submitted.