Our grassroots non-profit organization is seeking a Programming Coordinator to oversee the development and implementation of our programs and activities. The Programming Coordinator will work closely with the volunteer president and other volunteers to develop and implement programs that advance the organization’s mission and goals. The Programming Coordinator will also be responsible for managing program budgets and ensuring that programs are
aligned with the organization’s mission and values.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a comprehensive programming plan, including identifying program objectives, target audiences, and resources required to achieve program goals
- Work with other volunteers to identify and develop new program ideas that are aligned with the organization’s mission and goals
- Develop and manage program budgets, ensuring that resources are allocated appropriately and that expenses are tracked and reported accurately
- Manage program logistics, including booking speakers, coordinating schedules, and managing communication with participants and stakeholders
- Work closely with volunteers to ensure that programs are organized
- Develop and implement evaluation methods to assess the effectiveness of programs and activities, and use feedback to continually improve program offerings
- 2 years of experience in program development and implementation, preferably in a nonprofit or grassroots setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with volunteers, speakers,
- and external stakeholders
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Knowledge of program development and evaluation best practices
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a positive and proactive attitude
- Demonstrated commitment to the mission and values of the organization
This is a part-time, volunteer position. Expected time commitment is 5 hours per week.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected].