Do You Need a Digitization Partner?
If your genealogical society, historical society, historical records repository, library, or archive has records to digitize but the money just isn’t in the budget, consider applying for the digitization grant.
What We Are Seeking
Our grant projects must relate to Kentucky records of genealogical significance. A few examples of potential projects may include:
- Adoption records
- Church records
- Funeral home records
- Trade or vocational records or directories
- School records, Yearbooks
- Collection must relate to Kentucky records of genealogical significance.
- Applicants commit to digitizing the records and making a digital copy available to the Kentucky Genealogical Society website for member access.
- Grant applicants can request up to $5,000
- Applications must be received by the first day of November for the current year.
Want More Information?
If you are interested in applying for a grant through this program, please complete the following form to receive the Grant Application Package.