Join Other Kentucky Family Researchers
Our Membership Benefits
The Kentucky Genealogical Society has been supporting genealogy since 1973. We are committed to helping people find their roots no matter where they are located.
Along with joining this active community, you’ll get the following:
- Genealogy Education Programs
- Free admission to regularly scheduled genealogy programs ($150+ value)
- Access to our extensive Learning Library that is full of webinars from genealogy industry experts and Kentucky experts
- Members Only Content
- Our special collection of Kentucky records including early statehood tax list images and more
- Our collections from the Grant Digitization Program
- Dozens of on-demand genealogy programs we have curated to further your genealogical education
- Connection to other Kentucky Family Researchers
- Join our Front Porch Talks discussion groups.
- Participate in volunteer opportunities to assist other family researchers
- Discounts to Bi-Annual Seminars
- Members pay $20 for seminars (an $80 savings)
Kentucky Genealogical Society is the only organization in the state exclusively dedicated to genealogy research for all of Kentucky’s 120 counties. We invite everyone who has a passion for genealogy research, no matter what their level of expertise may be, to join us as members and enjoy our many benefits!